Monday, June 9, 2014

What's Next?

Hey everyone!

I hope you enjoyed studying Colossians with me these last nine weeks!!!

This week, I will not be posting any new material because...

...next week I will begin hosting a special three-week seminar!!!



Join me next week as we go over some of the basic tools and information needed to enhance your personal Bible study!!!

We will be covering:
-- the difference between Bible translations
-- making the most of your study tools
-- how to use a concordance
-- how to use lexicons and language tools
-- the importance of historical background and setting

and more!!!

I am so excited about this "seminar," and I hope you are too!!!

It all begins Monday, June 16 with a lesson on Bible Translations!

You can also sign up to receive the posts via e-mail by filling out the box to the right!  All these great tips will go straight to your inbox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment