Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cross-Reference: Galatians

For the index for the Colossians Series, click here.


Photo Credit
Galatians and Colossians are considered part of a single section of Paul's letters (Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians).  These four books have a very similar "feel" to them, and they all deal with both doctrine and praxis (Christian living).  I'm sure you found a lot of parallel information in Galatians!!!

I'm going to share four cross-references I marked and why I think they are good parallel passages.





I'm sure you may have found more cross-references (or matched up different ones); just remember that there is no set way to cross-reference!


I hope Galatians whet your appetite, because Ephesians and Colossians have many parallels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment